Our Money Clip Wallet strikes a fine balance between minimalism and utility in rugged style. We handcraft these wallets with two simple goals in mind: First, maximize practical usefulness. And second, maintain a slim profile. Each Money Clip Wallet features two pockets: one front pocket and one hideaway central pocket. This wallet also features a solid, raw brass money clip for all of your Benjamins.
Each wallet is stitched entirely by hand using a centuries-old method known as saddle stitching. Aside from producing a unique look, this method also produces a substantially more durable stitch than that produced by a machine.
If you're in search of a handsome, slim alternative to the bulky wallet you got last holiday season, our Money Clip Wallet has got you covered.
- Premium, American-sourced harness leather from the famed Wickett & Craig tannery whose history dates back to 1867
- 0.030" waxed thread sourced from Maine for added durability
- One raw brass money clip to hold your Benjamins
- Holds 8-10 cards plus cash
- Hand-beveled edges
- Hand-burnished using all-natural leather balm sourced from Maine
- Hand-stitched using the saddle stitching method for added durability and rugged appearance
- Made in America