Our Passport and Field Notes Wallets will quickly become your favorite leather goods. Whether you're an avid traveler, note-jotter, or adventurer, these multifunctional wallets are just as attractive as they are useful. Like a well-lived life, these wallets only get better with age. The leathers used to build them are hot-stuffed with a blend of waxes, oils and tallows, in order to highlight their inherent beauty.
These wallets boast 1 Field Notes / Passport sleeve, 2 card pockets, and 1 large stash compartment for cash, notes, tickets, etc.
- 1 Field Notes / Passport Sleeve (fits standard sized field notes journals)
- 2 card pockets
- 1 large stash compartment
- Stitched by hand using the saddle stitching method for added durability and rugged appearance
- Hand-beveled edges
- Hand burnished edges using all natural beeswax and leather balm sourced from Maine
- Both of our branded Maker's marks emblazoned onto the leather
- Premium, American-sourced harness leather from the famed Wickett & Craig tannery whose history dates back to 1867
- 0.030" waxed thread sourced from Maine for added durability
- 6.0 in. Length X 4.25 in. Width (when closed)