At Pariah, we believe it’s essential to pay homage to those who came before us; to the original trail blazers. With that in mind, The Craftsman’s Bifold represents our take on an American classic. Featuring a horizontal-style, this wallet features three pockets — two interior and one exterior. With it’s minimalist design, there will be no surprises. Only a handcrafted wallet that will literally last a lifetime—if not more.
Unlike the vast majority of wallets that saturate the marketplace, this one is built by hand, using arguably the finest leather in the world. Due to the rich patina that will develop through natural use, this wallet will only become more beautiful and will develop more character by the day.
- Premium, American-sourced harness leather from the famed Wickett & Craig tannery whose history dates back to 1867
- 0.030" waxed thread sourced from Maine for added durability
- Holds 12-15 cards plus cash
- Hand-beveled edges
- Hand-burnished using all-natural leather balm sourced from Maine
- Hand-stitched using the saddle stitching method for added durability and rugged appearance
- Both of our branded Maker's marks are emblazoned onto the leather
- Made in America
- 2.75” x 4.0” (when closed)